As a more advanced Salesforce admin/configurator/”admineloper”/consultant (i.e. all the hats but dev), it’s often hard for me to find content at conferences that hits that sweet spot right before one ventures into code. I’m talking Custom Settings, advanced formula logic, Custom Metadata Types, integrations and external objects, cool deployment tools, and of course, flows and all they have to offer, etc! When I look for content I don’t want to watch another training on how to set up Sales Path or how to use process builder, I’ve got that covered, and when I do have questions I can usually find the answer using searchtheforce.com. That is why this year I’m super excited for all the advanced admin content offered at Forcelandia.
Some sessions I’m excited about:
- The Developer Console is for admins too!
- Coding for Admins / Apex 101
- Flow Loops for Nincompoops (from our own Unhandled Sunshine Blog creator Jessie Rymph)
- Formulas for Successfully Learning Salesforce
- Spectacular Specs and how to write them!
- Don’t Hardcode: Make Validation Rules Configurable with Custom Metadata Types
- Secrets, Tips and Tricks in Workbench
- If You Can Write a Salesforce Formula, You Can Use a Command Line
- Dev Thinking for Flows
And of course I hope some of you are excited to attend my session: Salesforce automation: Phenomenal Cosmic Power (itty bitty query space)
There may or may not be cookies 😉
Another great aspect of Forcelandia is the small size of the conference. Attendees have the opportunity to really connect with both each other and the great speakers. This year the Forcelandia team is doing something special to make sure everyone can connect, read more about it here.
If you’re an admin that wants to dive deep into the force and you haven’t registered already, I suggest you do! Forcelandia might be a conference for developers but it’s not JUST for developers.
Hope to see you there!